Info from http://www.kalapakibeach.org/about/the-nawiliwili-lighthous
In 1897, the Republic of Hawaii obtained a lease from Lihue Plantation Co. on Ninini Point in Nawiliwili as the site for the construction of a wooden, 40-foot tall, trestle-frame light tower with a little lamp room set atop it, painted white.
In 1906, the original light tower was replaced with a 33-1/2 foot tall, white, wooden mast with a new lamp. At its base, a modest house painted white with lead-colored trimmings and a red roof was built. Both mast and house were rebuilt in 1923 and repaired in 1926.
In 1933 a new house was built for Kua with three bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and bathroom, with outbuildings close by, and the 86-foot tall cylindrical concrete lighthouse presently at Ninini Point was also built. This light house was automated in 1953.
The hint was a picture taken from a video of a plane landing at Lihue Airport, just north of the lighthouse. (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=amTpIqtY8rc)
Found with the lights off:
- Phil Ower
- Andy McConnell
- Eloy Cano
And after the hint:
- Mehmet DURMUS
- David Kozina
- rob de wolff