“The King”, Elvis Presley, was born at this modest location in January, 1935. The house survived a tornado in 1936, but was substantially damaged by another tornado last week (May 2nd, 2021).
Those who found this site before the hint:
- Martin de Bock
- Paul Voestermans
- Phil Ower
- Eloy Cano
and after the hint:
- Graham Hedley
As usual, we celebrate the “hundreds” contests by gathering contest ideas from you, our awesome group of players.
A few points on this:
- This is going to run 2 full weeks:
- one at full 2-points-per-image and
- one after a hints page posted next Friday at 21:30 GMT with 1-point-per-image.
- MAKE SURE you post the ones you have gotten so far by Friday, 26 Mar 2021 at 21:30 GMT in order to get your full points, then you can post after that with the remaining one for one point each up to Friday, 2 April 2021.
- You can post one answer or multiple answers per post, whatever works best for you.
- Each image has a letter above the image. When you answer, be sure to tell us which lettered image you are answering for.
- If you contributed, you will automatically get the 2 points for your image.
So, without further ado: